DAY OF TRAVEL:
* Arrive at your departing airport at least two hours early for international flights, and one hour early for domestic.
* Have the following in a handy location (carry-on): your ticket/itinerary, passport (with at least 6-months remaining) or other identification (certified birth certificate and driver's license), and visa (if required).
* Make sure to start your travel with some smaller bills such as $1s and $5s for tips, taxi and food.
ONE DAY BEFORE TRAVEL:
* Check and reconfirm all flights and times 24 hours in advance.
* Prepare your bags. Most airlines will allow two checked bags weighing no more than 50 pounds, and one carry-on.
* Pack your carry-on with any valuables such as: jewelry (not recommend on travel), dive computer, regulator).
* Double check your packing list.
RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST
* Mask (in hard case)
* Booties/Water Socks
* Bathing Suit
* Buoyancy Compensation Device (BCD)
* Weight belt/weight pockets (no weights as these are provided)
* Regulator/Octo or Air2 (in carry-on)
* Dive Watch/Dive Computer (in carry-on)
* Pressure Gauge
* Depth Gauge
* Dive light(s)/Batteries (removed)/charger
* Safety Tube
* Fish Identification Book/Card
* Camera/Strobe w/Battery and Film
OTHER DIVE RELATED EQUIPMENT/PARTS:
* Logbook (required by most resorts and dive boats)
* C-Card and Specialty Cards (Open Water, Advanced, Deep, Nitrox, Tech, Wreck)
* Zip Ties
* Replacement Mask Strap
* Replacement Fin Strap
* Manuals for Regulators/Computer/Camera
* Light Jacket/Rain Coat or Umbrella
* Imodium AD
* Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin
* Benadryl Antihistamine Cream
* Sinus Medicine (Claritin, Sudafed, etc.)
OTHER ESSENTIAL HEALTH AND BEAUTY:
* Sun Screen
* Skin-So-Soft or other Bug Repellant
* Contacts/Solution and Case
* Hair brush/hair bands
* Shaving Cream
* Shirts (cotton)
* Light Sweater/Cover-Up
* Tennis Shoes
- Blouse (for dressier occasions)
- Skirt/Sarong/Dress (long enough to cover thighs, required by custom in Micronesia)
- Dress Shirt (Hawaiian, Polo, etc.)
- Cotton Slacks