FIJI ISLANDS - ACCOMMODATIONS (RESORTS/LIVEABOARDS)
Fiji Aggressor - Liveaboard - Fiji Islands
The Fiji Aggressor II is an amazing way to experience the diversity of one of the top rated diving destinations in the world. This 101-foot hotel on the go, will take you to amazing sites including walls of Nigali Pass, Wakaya, Koro and Namenalala Islands, channels and bommies while comfortably accommodating 10 passengers. Fiji is famous for her brilliant soft corals and sea fans, but that is not all that she has to offer! Diving in Fiji is an exhilarating experience as you encounter mantas, eagle rays, turtles, blue-ribbon eels, flashlight fish, sharks and a host of macro critters. This yacht was designed with the diving enthusiast in mind, with truly unlimited diving (day and night). The Fiji Aggressor II charter is seven days (Saturday afternoon to Saturday morning), and includes five and a half days of diving. Most days on the beautiful blue Pacific waters provide the opportunity to make 5 dives a day. There is also an optional village visit during this charter (weather permitting), which will allow you to experience a "meke" party and traditional kava ceremony.
for a map of the Fiji Aggressor II dive sites
The rooms onboard include:
* 1 Master Suite - Queen bed with private head and shower, hairdryer, closet, desk and porthole.
* 4 Deluxe Staterooms - Double berth and a single bunk with private head and shower, hairdryer desk, storage drawers and porthole.
Amenities onboard the Fiji Aggressor II include:
* Large dive deck with personal gear lockers
* 80-cu. ft. aluminum tanks with standard "K" valves for use with standard yoke regulators
* Air/Nitrox fill station (extra charge for Nitrox)
* Weights and weight belts
* Camera table
* Rinse tanks
* Large swim platform with warm freshwater showers and exit ladders
* Partially covered sundeck with lounge
* Rental scuba gear (extra charge)
* Salon with entertainment center
* Full service galley and chef prepared specialties
* Non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages are included
* Photo center with E6 processing (extra charge)
* Safety Items (first aid kit, DAN Oxygen system and marine radio)
Rates are per person in USD, double occupancy, except quads (pp quadruple occupancy), and are subject to change without notice.
$200 discount applies to non-divers.
$200 discount applies to consecutive charters.
When multiple discounts apply, only the most generous offer can be applied to the charter rate. Inquire about earning free berths with group bookings.
Custom designed itineraries available on whole boat charters.