Accommodations - Check the Current Specials or Contact Us for more information!
BAY ISLANDS - ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ROATAN and UTILA (RESORTS AND LIVEABOARDS)
CoCo View - Resort - Roatan
If you want a place to get lost in relaxation with spectacular diving, then CoCo View Resort offers just that with a choice of an oceanfront room, over the water cabana, or bungalow. You might be getting the fact that all rooms have a great view; not only that, but all 26 guest rooms are spacious, decorated in local style, and come equipped with air conditioning.
*10 Oceanfront rooms boast their own private porches or balconies, and have a king or double/single bed configuration.
*12 Over-the-Water Cabanas offer an over the water deck, and have double/single bed configurations available.
* 4 Bungalows (over the water octagon) offer seclusion with private porches, mini-fridges with 2 kings or 2 doubles (required Saturday to Saturday booking)
A 7-night package at CoCo View Resort includes:
* Ocean front accommodations
* Welcome cocktail
* Complimentary airport transfers
* 3 Full meals
* 1 Bar-b-que on private cay (weather permitting)
* 1 Picnic on private cay (weather permitting)
* Unlimited beach diving
* 2 boat dive trips daily including 1 tank at selected site and optional drop-off wall dive
* Tanks, belts, and weights
* Ocean kayaks and non-motorized beach equipment
* Hot tub
* Hammocks and decks
* Fitness equipment
Additional amenities available at the resort for a charge:
* Internet access
* Spa service
Enjoy shallow reefs, wrecks and incredible walls from the four, fifty-foot dive boats owned and operated by CoCo View that provide a comfortable ride out to all of the dive sites surrounding Roatan. Designed for easy of exit and entry, you will enjoy up to four tank dives a day from these professionally crewed boats.
Island activities that can be scheduled at an extra charge are:
* Shark Diving
* Canopy Tour
* Island Tour
* Copan Tour
* Dolphin Encounters
* Butterfly Garden & Bird Park
* Eco Tour
Anthony's Key - Resort - Roatan
Roatan is home to Anthony's Key Resort (AKR), which boosts wooden cabanas that overlook a lagoon comprised of two private islets (Anthony's Key and Bailey's Key). A jungle of lush palm trees cover the hillside and lead to a stunning lagoon surrounding the resort. AKR is also home to the Institute of Marine Sciences, which provides you the opportunity to swim with dolphins in the "Dolphin Encounter."
You have a choice of a room on the hill or in the key. All accommodations come equipped with a ceiling fan, large windows with wooden shutters, and 2 double beds or a king (few).
* 6 hill standard (no ac)
* 4 hill superior (w/ac)
* 25 key standard (no ac)
* 21 key superior (w/ac)
The Low and High Season Dive Package Includes:
* 7 nights hotel accommodations
* Air tanks, weight belts and weights
* 3 single tank boat dives per day
* 2 single tank night boat dives
* Shore diving during dive shop hours
* Buoyancy control workshop
* Full American meal plan - 3 meals daily
* Daily dolphin presentations
* Welcome cocktail and orientation
* Fresh water pool
* Tropical picnic on Tabyana Beach
* Island Fiesta Night on the Key
* Horseback riding and hiking
* Kayaking and Canoeing
* Entrance to Roatan Museum
* Roatan Airport transfers and airline ticket reconfirmation
Utila Lodge - Resort - Utila
Leave your worries and cares behind, and retreat to a relaxing rustic environment created by the natural wood cabanas of Utila Lodge. The Utila Lodge offers eight air-conditioned guest rooms that are decorated with a tropical flare. Since the rooms are situated over the water, you will enjoy spectacular views and gentle breezes year round from your very own private balcony as you lounge in an oversized hammock. In each of the rooms, you will enjoy the comforts of home:
* One full-size and one twin-size bed
* Bathroom with hot water shower and dual vanities
* Reading lamp
* Ceiling fan
* Cable TV with remote control
* Separate outside area for drying/storing dive gear
* Hammock and chairs on the balcony
* Hot coffee can be brought to your room every morning (free of charge)!
Dive packages include:
* Double occupancy accommodations
* 3 full meals daily (special dietary meals available, please request at booking)
* 3 boat dives daily (2 day/1 afternoon or night) with fresh fruit on the boat during surface intervals
* Tanks, weights, and belts
* Use of canoes and Kayaks
* Welcome cocktail
* Airport transfers
Other Utila Lodge amenities include:
* Waterfront bar
* Billiard table
* Hot tubs
* Sun deck and docks
* Picnic tables
* PADI 5-Star dive shop with rinse tanks and scuba storage area
* 24-hour trauma center with hyperbaric recompression chamber
* Free broadband internet access (front office)
* Fax sending and receiving capability
* International phone call capability
The Utila Lodge dives boats are all equipped with a well-stocked first-aid kit w/ emergency oxygen. The dive shop also offers the following for an extra charge:
* Rental gear
* Nitrox tanks (mixed on site)
* Trimix blends
* Small-group diving, with a Divemaster (if you prefer)
Utila is a great island to discover! Take a scenic walk, visit local shops, catch a movie at the local movie theater, or schedule one of the activities listed below for a charge:
* Whale Shark encounters - snorkel with these gentle giants on the north side of the island
* Scuba dive classes/specialties
* Fishing excursions
* Private beach picnics
* Day Trips
Laguna Beach - Resort - Utila
Find your self on a private peninsula off of the south central section of Utila, and you are at the Laguna Beach Resort. This property has a rustic yet comfortably elegant feel. The resort has 13 spacious waterfront bungalows, with will accommodate up to 36 guests.
There are two types of bungalows to choose from, and each is air-conditioned, has a ceiling fan, and a private restroom with hot water shower (per room):
* A King bungalow, includes one king size bed and has a private porch and pier
* A Duplex Bungalow includes two rooms, each with two full size beds (exception - one w/kings), and has a private porch and pier
Amenities included in the Dive Package:
* R/T transportation to/from Utila airport
* Resort restaurant providing 3 buffet style meals daily
* 3 boat dives daily, 2 night boat dives, unlimited shore dives
* Unlimited use of kayaks
* Resort Bar
* Decks for sunbathing and stargazing
* Entertainment room (pool table and satellite T.V.)
* Gift shop (purchase local Honduran goods and hand made souvenirs, t-shirts etc.)
Other amenities offered at the resort for a charge include:
* Dive instruction
* Private charters (fishing, snorkeling, whale-shark excursions)
* Bicycle Rentals
* Island Tours
* Laundry Service
* Satellite phone service
* Internet communication
The on-site dive shop provides you with easy gear storage, fresh water showers and separate rinse tanks for cameras and gear. The resort has 3 Newton custom dive boats (Show Time, Over Time and Island Time) equipped with tank racks, rinse tanks, platform and unique slant ladder. These boats will quickly get you to dive sites all around Utila.
Aggressor - Liveaboard - Out of Utila
The Utila Aggressor is an amazing way to experience the diversity of one of the top rated diving destinations in the world. This 100-foot hotel on the go, will take you to amazing sites including walls, wrecks and offshore sea mounts while accommodating 14 passengers comfortably. This yacht was designed with the diving enthusiast in mind, with truly unlimited diving (day and night). The Utila Aggressor charter is seven days (Saturday afternoon to Saturday morning), and includes five and a half days of diving. Most days on the beautiful blue Caribbean waters provide the opportunity to make 5 dives a day. Utila is famous for whale sharks, which are usually in the area February through May, and during this time guests may have the opportunity to dive with these gentle giants.
The rooms onboard include:
* 5 Staterooms with either a queen or single berths with in suite bathroom, hair dryer, TV/DVD, port windows, and air-conditioners.
* 1 Quad Cabin has four single berths with a private bath.
Amenities onboard the Utila Aggressor include:
* Large dive deck with personal gear lockers
* 80-cu. ft. aluminum tanks with standard "K" valves for use with standard yoke regulators
* Air/Nitrox fill station (extra charge for Nitrox)
* Weights and weight belts
* Camera table
* Rinse tanks
* Large swim platform with warm freshwater showers and exit ladders
* Rental scuba gear (extra charge)
* Hot tub
* Salon with entertainment center
* Full service galley and chef prepared specialties
* Non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages are included
* Video and photo center with E6 processing (extra charge)
* Safety Items (first aid kit, DAN Oxygen system, defibrillator, SSB Marine radio)
Rates are per person in USD, double occupancy, except quads (pp with quadruple occupancy), and are subject to change without notice.
$200 discount applies to non-divers.
$200 discount applies to consecutive charters.
When multiple discounts apply, only the most generous offer can be applied to the charter rate. Inquire about earning free berths with group bookings.
Custom designed itineraries available on whole boat charters.