KAILUA KONA, HAWAII Vacation rental at Kona Reef Condos on the Big Island HAWAII - UNIT F14 is newly renovated, as of January 2020! To make a booking/inquiry, please call us at 949-378-8443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit F-14 This 2nd floor unit has a direct ocean view from its lanai and the couch!.
Livingroom - Lay back, read a book, watch a movie, or just relax in this gorgeous space! Imagine lounging on this spacious Sectional with chaise lounge that transforms easily into a Queen bed
Kitchen - Enjoy cooking in this fully appointed kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances (Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Microwave)
Bedroom - Treat yourself to a King size Sleep Number bed. That's right, you can select the level of firmness you desire/dual zone
The condo is located just on the edge of downtown Kailua-Kona (about 2 blocks); therefore, just a few minutes walk to restaurants and shops.
The one bedroom condo sleeps up to 4 persons. The bedroom sleeps two, and the sleeper sofa can sleep two more.
The F14 Unit has all of the following:
1. King Size Sleep Number Bed in the bedroom. Yes, that is right, when you stay here you can select the firmness in the mattress that you desire!
2. Chaise lounge queen bed with memory foam sleeper sofa
3. Clothes washer and dryer in unit
4. Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, range/oven, microwave and dishwasher) kitchen tools, pots/pans, dishes, glassware and utensils
5. Living Room and bedroom TV with cable
6. Wifi for use within unit and on lanai
7. Split unit air conditioning in living room and bedroom
8. Ceiling fan in bedroom
9. Telephone - There is phone service and the phone number in the unit is provided to you. Calls on the Big Island are local. Calls to other islands, and US Mainland are FREE. Other countries are long distance and a calling card or credit card must be used.
10. Hairdryer in bathroom
11. Linens: towels (bath/washcloths/hand/beach/kitchen), bedding (King Sleep number bed, queen sleeper sofa). There is a washer/dryer in the unit for your convenience should you wish to wash throughout your stay.
Community Pool and whirlpool
BBQ Grills by pool
Free above and underground parking
Elevator - handicap accessible
* All rates are based on a daily rate, and are based on double occupancy only. A $10 per-person per-night charge applies for additional people staying in the condo over two persons. There is no discounted rate for single occupancy. Rates and Hawaii local taxes are subject to change prior to reservation acknowledgment.
* Housekeeping service is not included in the daily rental rate. A separate charge in the amount of $125.00 will be included on the invoice for housekeeping.
DEPOSIT(S) & PAYMENT POLICY:
* A $300.00 Damage Deposit is required on every reservation. This $300.00 Damage Deposit is fully refundable when no damage is found within the unit after checkout. Any costs for damage will be deducted from the damage deposit. An invoice for any deducted damages will be included with any remaining damage deposit. The damage deposit will be returned within 10 days after you vacate the unit, and the unit is clean and no damage indicated. PLEASE NOTE, Our shower cannot be used to rinse sand off bodies or beach equipment. Please use the outdoor shower next to the pool restroom. Any sand found in the shower will default your damage deposit. ADDITIONALLY, Please do not color your hair nor dye your clothes in our unit.
Upon checkout, if excessive cleaning is required, additional cleaning fees will be deducted from your damage deposit.
* The first installment of 50% of the total invoice is due within 10 days of booking reservation. If the first installment is not received with 10 days reservation being booked, the reservation will be cancelled.
* The second installment of 50% of the total invoice (including $300 damage deposit) is due by the 30th day prior to arrival. If the final installment is not paid by the 30th day prior to arrival, your reservation will be cancelled, and the first installment of 50% of the total invoice will be forfeited/nonrefundable. Once the final installment is received, you will be given the key code to the lock box on the front door.
* In the event that the arrival date and booking date are within 30 days, the total invoice will be due at time of booking to include (Condo rental cost, 15.25% local GET/TAT Taxes, cleaning fee, and damage deposit)
* Notification of cancellation must be received/confirmed by Utopia Destinations, Inc. either via email (email@example.com) and/or verbally at 949-378-8443.
When a cancellation occurs after initial 50% (installment 1 of 2), and at least 31 days prior to your arrival date, the reservation may be cancelled.
* When installment 1 of 2 was made via credit card, 5% will be deducted for processing fee to refund.
* There will be no deduction taken from installment 1 of 2 when paid via check or cashiers check. Funds will be mailed within 10 days of cancellation if renter's check has cleared the bank. Any required extension will be communicated by Utopia Destinations, Inc. to the renter.
When cancellation occurs within 30 days of the time of arrival or after occupancy, no refunds will be given. No shows will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to charge processing fees for refunds, multiple changes, cancellations.
* THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS FOR ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE, UNUSED FEATURES, EARLY DEPARTURES DUE TO CUSTOMER CHOICE, NO SHOWS, INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS, OR ACTS OF GOD. Please report any equipment or appliance failures immediately by calling 949-378-8443 and via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to charge processing fees for refunds, multiple changes, cancellations.
* UTOPIA DESTINATIONS, INC. STRONGLY RECOMMENDS PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDING A CANCEL FOR ANY REASON CLAUSE. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE at 949-378-8443 or via email at: email@example.com FOR A QUOTE.
* Volcanoes (Island of Hawaii): The Island of Hawaii has several active and presently inactive volcanoes. Accordingly, there are times when air quality is affected by volcanic emissions known as "vog." Vog may affect persons with respiratory problems.
* Check in is at 4:00 PM . Check out is at 11:00 AM
* This is a NON SMOKING PROPERTY! (However, there are a few designated areas where smoking is permitted, check with the office if you are interested in knowing where they are - but absolutely no smoking in the condos and lanais are permitted)!
* NO PETS are allowed, per Kona Reef Rules.
* Quiet hours are 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
* The lanai railing should not be used for hanging any items from (i.e. towels, wetsuits, swimsuits, etc.)
Short Term Vacation Rental Registration No: STVR-19-358244